Can I get compensation after I was in an accident?

I haven’t been able to work since my car was hit by a truck in New York. Can I get compensation for my loss of pay?

You can get compensation for your loss of pay as a result of being in any type of auto accident in the state of New York, including with a truck. There’s a portion of your insurance policy that covers medical bills and lost wages, that’s called no fault. One of the things that Greenberg & Stein offers is to take care of filing the necessary paperwork for you in an auto accident case or in accident with a truck where we make sure that you get your lost wages paid and we take care of filing the proper paperwork in order to make sure that that occurs.

You may be entitled to a settlement. Don't wait until it's too late
Tell us about your case
Call Now Button