Vehicle Accident F.A.Q.’s
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions relating to car, truck and motorcycle accidents that happen in New York City.
- What is the first thing I should do after a New York car accident?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a New York auto accident case?
- Should I go to the doctor after my New York car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations to bring a New York auto accident case?
- If I miss work as a result of a New York car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- What if the driver who hit me in New York was drinking?
- What should I do if the insurance company offers me a check right away?
- What if I was injured on the job by another driver?
- I haven’t been able to work since my car was hit by a truck in New York. Can I get compensation for my loss of pay?
- How much time do I have after a New York truck accident to file a lawsuit?
- If I am injured in a New York truck accident, how will I pay for my medical bills?
- Can I sue the truck driver’s trucking company for my injuries?