New York Park & Playground Accident FAQ’s
Have you been injured at a New York park & playground? Do you have questions about what your legal rights may be?
- What are some common causes of playground accidents?
- The playground my child was injured on did not receive the proper maintenance.
- Should I hire an attorney for my playground accident case?
- Is my child’s school responsible for medical bills if my child is injured on a playground?
- If a child is injured due to rusty equipment or loose bolts at a city park, could the city be held responsible for my child’s playground accident?
- How long do you have to file a claim after a playground accident?
- How do I protect my child’s legal rights after suffering an injury on a playground?
- Can I sue the equipment manufacturer if my child was injured in a playground accident?
- Can I sue after my child is injured in a playground accident?
- Should I hire an attorney if my child is injured in a playground accident?
- How can I determine if I have a product liability case against the manufacturer?