Prove that I was injured while a passenger on a train?

How do I prove that I was injured while a passenger on a New York train?

If you are unfortunately injured while you are a passenger on a train, there are certain things you should do immediately to make sure that it is recorded. First of all, it should be reported to any New York City Transit Authority or NTA authority who is there at the scene. If you cannot report it to a supervisor or a conductor or the operator of the train, then you should immediately look for let’s say a New York City police officer or anyone in a uniform or official uniform so that you could report your accident. That is by far the first and most important thing you should do if you’re involved in an accident on a subway car or train.

Additional frequently asked questions regarding Subway, Bus and Train Accidents

Subway Accidents

Bus Accidents

Train Accidents

You may be entitled to a settlement. Don't wait until it's too late
Tell us about your case
Call Now Button