Injured on the job in New York?

What should I do if I have been injured on the job in New York?

If you’ve been injured on the job in New York and your doctors have told you that you’re either going to miss some significant time from work or that your injuries are going to last into the future for some period of time, the most important thing that you can do is hire an attorney to protect your rights. Sometimes that’s only a worker’s compensation attorney to protect you for your lost wages and your medical bills.

But a lot of times it’s also a third party attorney, meaning an attorney to sue the person that hurt you, to protect you for your future losses. Nobody knows at the beginning of an injury how long you’ll be outta work or how long those injuries will last. A third party attorney, an attorney that represents you against the person that hurt you can make sure you’re protected in the case of a permanent injury or a long term injury disability that prevents you from working or results in you losing your job.

You may be entitled to a settlement. Don't wait until it's too late
Tell us about your case
Call Now Button