Injured on a construction site and I don't know who is at-fault?

I was injured on a construction site and I do not know who is at-fault.

If you’ve been injured on a construction site, an attorney can certainly help you determine whether or not you can sue to recover for any injuries that you sustained. You should obviously make sure that you see a doctor to determine how serious your injuries are before you call a lawyer. But once a doctor’s told you that your injuries are severe and you may miss time from work, or you may have medical bills. If you call a lawyer they will help you navigate those issues. Who’s going to pay your bills, who’s going to pay our lost wages, how you’re going to recover from this injury financially, in order that your family doesn’t suffer any more than they have to.

You may be entitled to a settlement. Don't wait until it's too late
Tell us about your case
Call Now Button