NEW YORK CITY CATASTROPHIC INJURY LAWYER
Representing Victims of Serious, Life-Altering Injuries
“Catastrophic injury” refers to any physical trauma that leads to long-lasting medical complications and side effects. At Greenberg & Stein, P.C., the our team of New York City catastrophic injury lawyers is dedicated to helping victims of serious accidents recover financial compensation for their damages, including hospitalization, doctor’s visits, and ongoing medical care. We have more than 75 years of combined legal experience, so you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
Common Catastrophic Injuries Include:
Catastrophic Injuries in the Workplace
Car accidents are the leading cause of personal injury claims and lawsuits, but workplace injuries can result in serious, life-altering injuries as well. According to researchers, the most dangerous jobs in New York City that put individuals at risk of a catastrophic accident include:
- Construction Sites: Iron workers, steel workers, laborers and contractors all know how dangerous a construction jobsite can be. Soaring heights, heavy machinery, busy contractors and tools can all create a hazardous environment. Workers often suffer from slip and falls, crush accidents and more.
- Cab Drivers: One of the most iconic New York City icons is also considered a hazardous career. Cab drivers are exposed to dangerous traffic and weather conditions and unpredictable fares. Car accidents are the most common injury that drivers experience.
- Waste Collector: New York City is a huge and highly populated city. With all the residents, all the waste needs to go somewhere. The job of a waste collection employee leaves them exposed to traffic conditions, strenuous back injuries, toxic and hazardous materials exposure and crush injuries.
- Delivery Drivers and Transportation: Delivery and transportation drivers are often on tight schedules to deliver and pickup packages and goods. These drivers may be subjected to car accidents, crush injuries or back and spinal injuries.
- Airline Workers: Newark, LaGuardia and JFK airports are all in close proximity to NYC; these airports employee thousands of New York residents. Airline workers, such as baggage handlers, are at risk of serious injuries from airplanes, moving vehicles and strenuous/straining activities.
Contact Greenberg & Stein, P.C. for a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one suffered an avoidable catastrophic injury, the New York City personal injury lawyers at Greenberg & Stein, P.C. believe that you have a right to financial compensation for your injury. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call our office to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation to see what a topnotch catastrophic injury attorney in New York City can do for your case.